Position Expectations for Orientation Coordinators and Link Staff
Criteria for Section for Orientation Assistants and Link Staff
- Maintain a standard of personal conduct consistent with the values, expectations, and responsibilities of Colgate University community.
- Serve as a resource and positive role model for all new students.
- Promote a healthy, safe, and inclusive community where all new students are valued and respected.
- Introduce new students and their families to the university
- Attend and actively participate in all training session, Orientation events, and staff meetings
- Accept no other employment or obligations that may interfere with my commitment to training and Orientation (August 19-30, 2019)
- Fulfill specific responsibilities of position
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required
- Both academic and conduct records are considered in the selection process
March 31, 2019: Applications due at 11:59 p.m.
April 10, 2019: Applicants notified if invited to participate in the group interview
April 13, 2019: Group Interviews
April 16, 2019: Group Interviews
April 29, 2019: Applicants notified of selection Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.