Whether you follow these steps directly, or take a more circular approach, our advisors are excited to partner with you to find your own, unique career success.
Not Sure Where to Start? Engage with the Center for Career Services
– Start here to find out what we do. Learn how you might connect with our office through individual advising, workshops, programs, and more to reach your professional goals. Career Services Understand Yourself
– Start here to gain a better sense of who YOU are, what you’re good at, and what’s interesting to you. This foundation will expedite the process of identifying the career options that fit you best. Self-assessment
Where to Go Next? Broaden Your Knowledge Base
– Start here to explore your career options and learn the realities of potential career paths. Knowing more about the world of work will help you to find the best fit and bring your goals come to fruition. Explore majors and careers Develop an Action Plan
– Start here if you're ready to get organized and create your plan of attack. Schedule an appointment with an advisor to build your personalized action plan to make your goals a reality. Available services
You’ve Established Your Goals – Now You’re Ready to Go get Them! Get Ready, Get Set, and GO!
– Start here to prepare yourself as a strong applicant and pursue your choice internships, employment, or graduate school. Prepare your applications Continue your Professional Growth
– Start here to learn how the Center for Career Services can continue to support your career advancement, transitions, and successes. For Alumni