Apply to Present at Reunion College
Share your career experience, research, interesting hobbies, or community service with in a classroom setting during Reunion. Sessions last an hour and may be lecture-style, discussion based, or a format of your choice. The deadline to apply is February 15, 2018.
Selections will be made by the Alumni Relations staff to represent a range of Reunion class years, professional topics, and diverse interests.
Apply to present a Reunion College session.
Highlights from Previous Reunion Colleges
Past Reunion College sessions have included:
- Rock Around the Clock: Rock in the Sixties: Marietta Cheng, Professor of Museum and Director of the Colgate University Orchestra; Introduction by Jeff White ’67
- Strategies for Success: Life Lessons from the Field of Public Health: Nikita Watson ’02 and Tayumika Zurita ’02
- "A Den of Libel, Sedition, and Treason:" The Abolition Movement in Central NY: Thomas Bennett ’72, P’06,’09 and Ethan Bennett ’06
- Igniting Social Change: From Standing Rock to the Women's March: Connie Klein ’82 and Abby Fuller ’82
- Bike Ride for the Serious Cycler: Lee Levitt ’82
- Outdoor Vinyasa Yoga: Janette LaVigne ’82