On Tuesday, March 15, The Marketing, Media, and Communications Professional Network brought together students and alumni with a shared interest and experience in the communications field.
The panel discussion, The Changing Media Landscape,
was hosted and moderated by Jeff Fager '77, executive producer, 60 Minutes.
The event featured:
- Joey Bartolomeo '95 | Executive Editor, Seventeen
- Dina Dunn '88, P'19 | Founder and General Manager, Blink, LLC
- Andrew Heyward P'00 | Faculty Associate, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication; Principal, Heyward Advisory LLC
- Todd Larsen '88 | Chief Executive Officer, Blurb, Inc.
- John Martin '84 | Managing Director, NASCAR Digital Media