Other Colgate-sponsored travel may include trips organized by clubs, athletics, various Colgate offices, travel to conferences, and more.
Faculty, staff, and students traveling independently should notify and meet with an Off-Campus Study adviser (by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
) as soon as you know that you will be traveling abroad, and should complete all required student forms below at least one month prior to departure.
Students traveling on a Colgate program or independently are required to complete the appropriate Travel Registry
form. Questionnaires included in this form are:
Students traveling internationally must also complete:
- Acknowledgement of risk and responsibility
- Emergency contact information
- Travel information
Students, faculty and Staff CISI Health Insurance
- If you are a student traveling independently and need to register yourself for CISI insurance, instructions for enrollment in the student plan can be found here: CISI Self-Enrollment Form
Faculty/staff leading a student group
- For faculty/staff leading a student group abroad, please contact Shelley Wyman at email@example.com for assistance in registering your group.
Faculty/staff traveling independently
- Colgate faculty and staff traveling independently on Colgate-related business abroad are required to purchase a Business Travel plan with CISI. Instructions for enrollment in this plan can be found here: CISI Self-Enrollment Forms - Business Travel
Questions should be directed to Shelley Wyman, firstname.lastname@example.org