Submit Your Proposal
We have a dedicated site that handles proposal submissions. Instructions for using the site can be found below. When you are ready, submit your proposal online
Revise a Previously Submitted Proposal
If Colgate’s IRB has asked that you revise your proposal before acceptance can be granted, you can make all requested changes by completing the following steps.
Log on to the proposal submission site as detailed above.
- Once logged on to the submission site, you will see all of your previously submitted proposals. Select the proposal title that has the current status set to “revise”.
- If something has changed pertaining to your cover sheet information (e.g., title, # of participants, type of proposal, investigators involved, faculty supervisors, investigator contact information, etc.), make those changes and select the “change” button. Otherwise, scroll down to the proposal section.
- If you were asked to revise any of the four proposal sections, copy and paste the revised section(s) into the appropriate box(es). Alternatively, you may edit the text in the appropriate box(es). Otherwise, scroll down to the consent form upload box.
- If you were asked to revise your consent form, select the “Replace or Delete” button and upload your revised consent form. Repeat this step if you were requested to revise any supporting documentation (e.g., debriefing form, questionnaires, etc.) using the “Upload Additional Documents” button.
- Select the “Submit Proposal” button after completing the appropriate steps (above) pertaining to your revision. Please contact the IRB Chair if you encounter any difficulties with the submission site (IRB_Chair@psych.colgate.edu)